Welcome! We’re on the lookout for one or more hosts to help create content on The 3D Printing Zone YouTube channel. Details are below and you can apply at the bottom of the page.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about 3D Printing
- Must own one or more 3D printers
- Good on camera and a fun personality
- Able to articulate ideas
- Able to explain what’s happening without assuming viewer already understands
- Willing to interact in the comments to help others with questions
- Open to feedback and constructive criticism
- Must be able to deal with the occasional trolls. They’re always lurking.
- Has enough time to create between one and four videos per month but can commit to a minimum of one each month
- Excellent communicator
- Must be willing to film themselves. We can help with getting you going.
- Editing ability a major bonus
- Rate will be negotiated and will be a set fee per video.
- 3D Printers plus filament and supplies are provided as part of compensation.
- You can keep the 3D printers (restrictions apply)
- New 3D Printers are provided from time to time as part of the content process
- This is a 1099 contract position. A contract will be in place to protect both parties
- All supplies required for a given video will be provided by channel manager
- This could include filament, 3D printing tools, software, cleaning materials, sponsored products and more.
- Contract is for the term of one year and can be renewed
- A hosting contract is not exclusive. Other hosts may be used for the channel as well.
Troubleshooting and Tech Support
- The host is expected to do their own troubleshooting. Channel manager can provide guidance but will not be expected to resolve troubleshooting issues or provide tech support. Host may contact 3D printing manufacturer’s tech support and contact information will be provided for sponsored printers and materials.
Interested in applying? Awesome! Send an e-mail with the subject line “HOST APPLICATION” to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you would be a great fit. Thanks!